Saturday, April 8, 2017

PP338 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone! Another awesome gallery this week! As always, it is so hard to choose.

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...





Jen
I create

I loved Jen's big floppy eared bunny who ate too many chocolate Easter eggs! The expression on his face says it all! The plaid squares are so fresh and fun,what a great design. Congrats Jen, you are the headliner this week!

 Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a beautiful Color Challenge from Joanne!



5 comments:

  1. Oh, Wow! Thanks for picking my felt bunny card! I enjoy playing along in your fun challenges whenever I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pick LeAnne! That made my day. Beautiful Easter projects from everyone, congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your headliner! I am just tickled pink and you have totally made my day! And congratulations to all the cuts above. I'm in good company :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanne, thanks so much for the pick this week! I was so happy and encouraged when I saw it. Thanks to all who played along and the Design Team for the inspiration week after week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my bunny Joanne! It's an honor to be among this fantastic gallery. Congrats especially to Jen as Headliner...adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!