Saturday, February 18, 2017

PP331 Challenge Winners


Despite my knack for choosing colors that challenge our players you all rose to the challenge this week...with aplomb!  The gallery was filled with such variety--from playful and whimsical to rich and elegant.  You really proved that these colors work beautifully together.  

Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...


 
Soft and femine but still crisp and modern Michelle's card is stunning.  The copper embossed roses are so elegant and highlighted beautifully by the subtle shading of pink and gray.  The stitched border adds just the right amount of interest to the background.  Simply stunning....congratulations, Michele, you're my Headliner of the week!
 
Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a fun Clean-and-Simple challenge from Laurie!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card, Sandy! I had to get up really early this morning, and seeing this really helped me wake up and get my day off on the right foot! Congrats to all the other winners and their gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thanks so much for the pick - I had a blast! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an honor ... just look at the beauties you had to choose from!!! Thank you, so very much! Cheers all around, bravo ladies!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Deanne, for your pick - I'm honoured.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!